Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 9: Three Things to Three People

To Former President George Washington:
 Thank you for the sacrifice it took to start this great nation. Sorry for what we're turning it into. I hope that some day we'll remember what freedom really is, why it is so important and why your generation fought so hard for our country.

To the men and women in our military:
 Thank you for your service. We sleep well at night knowing that there are people that are willing to risk their lives to protect our country. We aren't all as brave or selfless as you are.

To the homeless shelter and gospel mission workers/volunteers:
 I'm so thankful that you spend time in the trenches of our city streets. You meet a need that is never ending. You give hope to people in a sometimes hopeless situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? I love hearing from you!