Oof. I have horrible handwriting.. or rather good handwriting takes considerable effort from me and I can't keep it up for very long without hand fatigue. I'm pretty sure that if entrance to med school was based on 'doctor handwriting' I'd totally get in. I can write fairly legibly if I try/take the time... but I know if I wrote something for this I'd make sure it was neat.. to the point of redoing it several times! I'd try to do something artistic and meaningful.. but that isn't really very realistic. I have been cleaning and organizing my desk this weekend and came across this list of recipes:
I think your handwriting looks fine! :) Someone commented on a chalkboard I had written a verse on with different "fonts" and asked how I did that...my answer? When I was bored in school I used to practice different "fonts" on the margins of my notes to stay awake. I had lots of practice! :)
ReplyDelete