Monday, October 7, 2013

Day 7: What Musical Artist is Really Important to You?

I'll warn you now, this is going to be a boring post. In keeping up with the blogging every day for 30 days thing.. it was bound to happen.. and here it is.

My post last year on music basically sums up my history of music interests.. so this is a hard prompt question to answer but I also don't have much else on my mind to write about.. so here goes.

I have a hard time picking favorites. I can never pick just one thing. So picking a favorite band or artist is just as difficult. However, in their wording this prompt with the description of 'most important to you' makes it a little different than just a favorite.

I guess I have to say that the band or musician that teaches me something or helps me focus more on God is most important to me. Who that is, I'm not sure. It might be Matt Redman because I do love most of his songs lately, and 10,000 Reasons is still a favorite. But I also several other Christian artists and even a few secular artists.

I really have commitment issues with this kind of thing, so that's a close as I'll get to picking a 'most important' artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? I love hearing from you!