 |
| Meeting my sweet girl for the first time. |
I just remember thinking how scared she looked and saying to her, 'it's okay, momma's here'... while thinking.. 'man, you hurt!' I wonder if those first moments go any slower with the second one because it seems like a blur to me now. Just fragments of memories sewn together with pictures.
I don't know if it's a second one / first one thing, but I definitely have more clear memories of Owen's birth. I actually attributed it to the birth as a whole going a lot smoother / less exhausting, so I had more energy to pay attention / remember things. :)
ReplyDeleteBabies do look sort of terrified when they come out, don't they? I guess it must be pretty freaky...
-Lisa
She looks scared in that picture...I am sure that the whole experience was rather intense for her too, the way it all went. I remember saying repeatedly, "it's a girl, right???"
ReplyDelete