This is the last of my 30 day blog challenge posts. It's been fun! I'm glad I did it. It has shown me that not only do I have things floating around in my head to post about, if I make posting a priority then I'll make the time to get those ideas in writing. Blogging, in my case, is mostly for myself. A way to remember the ins and outs of daily life.
I've noticed that when I have discretionary time, if I don't accomplish something or do something semi-productive, it makes the time harder to remember, like it didn't happen. Like when I worked and had a day or more off, if I didn't have something to show for it, it felt like it didn't happen. As much as I like lounge days, it makes my vacation days disappear if I don't balance lounging with productivity.
It feels like blogging is the same. If I don't blog, I look back a year later and think.. what did I even do that month? Not for October, 2013 though! A year from now this month will be a memory, and it will be a memorable memory... you know what I mean?
And what is a month of blogging without a cute baby picture to wrap it up!?
I have really enjoyed your thirty days of posting! Thanks for inspiring me!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing month! Thanks for sharing the ins and outs of who you are. And of course we can't get enough of Emerson!
ReplyDelete