Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 23: A Picture of What You Wore Today

After our hike and a big girl bath/shower, this is what I wore:


  • Capris - because they're one of the few pairs of pants that I can fit into
  • Nursing tank
  • Gray cardigan that I got in Italy and wore once prior to today (before I was showing, then I couldn't wear it because I would look pregnant before I was telling people. Then when I was telling people, I was big enough that it didn't really fit. Now it FINALLY fits again!)
  • Flats
  • The other Ergo (Ergo Performance - which I decided to bust out since I keep the PPB Ergo in the car mostly. This Ergo is really comfortable, and that's saying something because all Ergos are comfortable. It's made of more breathable material and the straps are curved to stay on better. It's a very secure fit and I like it for hiking uphill. I feel really spoiled to have two Ergos, but both together cost lest than one new one, so I sleep okay at night. ;) This one is also nice because it has a real pocket with zipper and the sun shade/rain fly pocket zips closed.) 
  • Sleeping baby. She slept on me during our hike, after book club today and again before the OBCW class. I love it when she sleeps on me :)




3 comments:

  1. Yay for fitting into a super cute cardigan, and yay for a super cute baby as an accessory!
    Also, has your hair grown like crazy through pregnancy and nursing? I just noticed is super crazy long and GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny! I just kind of noticed too how my hair seems really long all of a sudden. I looked back at my pre pregnancy hair and it's not that much shorter before (although there was a haircut in there), but yes, for some reason it seems super long all of a sudden. And I'll take gorgeous but I was just thinking its getting pretty lifeless and probably needs a trim again. Thanks though :)

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit! Especially the baby accessory.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? I love hearing from you!