Saturday, October 26, 2013

Day 26: Warm Fuzzies

Full prompt: What are some things that make you feel warm and fuzzy.

I love warm fuzzies! Here are a few things that come to mind:


  • Of course Emerson makes me feel warm and fuzzy, and most other babies too. She has certain looks or mannerisms that make me stop and just smile, hug her and get all warm and fuzzy and emotional.
  • Foggy mornings that don't include going anywhere
  • Pathways. Especially those lined with trees and winding.
  • Nostalgia and positive memories
  • Seeing other people, especially close people, love and enjoy Emerson.
  • Blessing other people. Even if this is just stopping and talking to an elderly person (this is one of my favorite things about being a SAHM, shopping in the daytime and taking time for elderly shoppers. Be it stopping for them to see Emerson, just saying hi and how are you nice and slowly or maybe helping them out with something.. I love having the time to be patient with them and I hope that the attention blesses them), doing something for another person with the intent of showing Christ's love to them (even if I don't label it as such) just sends warm fuzzies from my head to my toes.
  • Hot beverages and fireplaces, either individually or together.
  • Looking through pictures of memories with Blake.
  • The color gray... okay and white too.
  • Knitting
  • Sentimental items like quilts people made Emerson or the baby clothes my mom made me or a little gift Blake brought home.
  • Love notes on the mirror

1 comment:

  1. Great warm fuzzies. I'm with you on the pathways... I love that. Tree lined streets, too. :)
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? I love hearing from you!