Sunday, June 10, 2012

Photo Challenge Days 1-10

This is my first photo challenge which we started in May. It has been so fun to do this with some friends and fellow camera/dslr newbies through a secret Facebook group. We are going through the 30 day photo challenge list slowly, about two per week, which has been perfect.

It has really stretched me to think about how to take different photos that I wouldn't usually think of taking, or how to capture a familiar subject with a new twist. Here are the posts so far, days 1-10:


Day 1 - Self Portrait

Day 2 - Hands

Runner up for hands.

Another one I considered.

I really love this elderly woman I work with. I just think her hands
tell such a neat story about her life and years.

Day 3 - Favorite Pair of Shoes

Day 4 - Clouds



Day 5 - Breakfast Today
(Home ground, fresh, cream of wheat - my favorite)

Day 6 - Books

Day 7 - High Angle

Runner up for Day 7

Day 8 - Sunset

Day 9 - Fresh Fruit

Runner up

Day 10 - Animal
On our new wood pellet grill :)

Runner up collage of Long Beach animals.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Toms and Fresh Fruit images. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!! Those are amazing shots!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? I love hearing from you!