This time we went with Jason and Whitney during our weekend on Bainbridge. I wouldn't call it training for our big hike, but it was fun anyway. Our big hike is planned for later this summer. We're doing the hike to Enchantment Lakes, Wa. It's supposed to be one of the most beautiful hikes in Washington state. It is 18 miles round trip and 6000 ft of elevation gain in under nine miles. Now you can see why the sweet little Grand Forest isn't preparing us for anything ;). It was still a very perfect afternoon for a walk through these gorgeous woods.
![]() |
| On our 'hike' - yes there's a branch in the middle of this photo... doh. |
It was a lovely walk through the woods. Along the way I took some pictures... you're so surprised ;)
| I liked this little fern island |
We came across this crazy rock... sculpture? Pretty interesting and bordering on strange...
I don't remember this being there when I was there last!




You came upon a rock balancing sculpture! It's pretty common and some do it for spiritual reasons, and others just as art or practice. Neat!
ReplyDelete