This pretty much sums up my morning. I'm so thankful that I don't have to work today because there's so much to do! It doesn't seem like I've gotten much done, which is probably because I haven't. I have done plenty of organizing prep work though!
![]() |
| This is how I pack. Write it down the second I think of it! Put it in the bag later. |
Still to do:
-Make car reservations
-Finish laundry
-Put clothes in bags
-Make car reservations
-Finish laundry
-Put clothes in bags
-Run errands for last minute items
-Bring dinner to friends that just had a baby :)
-Run through lists with Blake to see what I'm forgetting
-Bring dinner to friends that just had a baby :)
-Run through lists with Blake to see what I'm forgetting
-Water plants in garden, pinch back the overbearing basil plant
-Continue to procrastinate the above, with blogging

You plan and pack like I do. I make lists of lists. :) Hope you guys have a terrific time!
ReplyDeleteHappy packing! Have a wonderful trip! (Every time I make a list my husband makes fun of me. But when I don't, we always forget something!)
ReplyDelete-Lisa