So I must have been an aggressive deleter, because I'm so positive that there were more of these embarrassing photos. Actually, aggressive deleting is progress for me, usually I keep photos forever, good or bad.
For all the trouble of my blog being taken over by our trip to Australia, I thought I'd provide some entertainment for you. Also, I'm procrastinating from my photo book, because even though I want to get it done ASAP... it is a really slow process and blogging is easier and faster, and still crossing something off my to do list. I should be sleeping... but darn the jet lag, I'm just not tired.
 |
I have to share this as a blooper
because.. come on, what is that thing?
A bunny, a jackalope, big foot?
It really is our first Kangaroo sighting. |
 |
| and I'm looking at...? |
 |
| Oops, zoomed in. Cute little Red Panda though. |
This whole sequence cracks me up... Sometimes, it's hard being a girl and having hair.
 |
I was going to take a picture of my blown out hair,
but something happened and we got this face... |
 |
| Apparently it was scary.. |
 |
| Usually it's Blake that blinks |
 |
| and trying it again.. nope. |
 |
| Love it. We're so enthused. |
 |
| Seriously, wind was my enemy. |
 |
| not so cute, nearly blown away. |
 |
| Not quite ready with the timer. |
Since I'm just sharing silly things at two in the morning... there would have been millions more blooper shots if it hadn't been for the following handy device. It worked really well and was easy to carry around.
 |
Mine is actually about two inches longer than this,
I decided to get the bigger version. |
I think the bloopers were the most awesome ones. I think your hair is fun when it is going crazy in the wind. However, this is coming from someone who has not done anything to style her hair in any way in about 5 years, so I don't know if you want to really take my opinion too seriously.
ReplyDelete-Lisa