It's official. The whole world knows that we are having a baby.
First off, and most importantly, I'm feeling so encouraged and loved by all the discussions, thoughts and comments that we've had with people as we've told them. I don't want to be mom-zilla and think that this is the first baby ever born ;) but it is nice that people have been so indulgent in sharing our excitement and obsession about our first baby.
Secondly, and pardon the pun, I already feel bad for our second baby (I know.. getting a little ahead of myself here) because I'm fairly certain that much less fuss will be had in announcing his or her arrival.
I'll try not to let Pumpkin hijack my blog... but no promises. He or she has pretty much hijacked my brain ;). If I manage to post about other things, you can always find the baby related posts under the label "First Pregnancy" or by clicking the page link titled "Our {First} Baby Story".
And lastly, for the photography nerds.. this was the first picture of 32.. of course I used the first one I took. I think the light was best at this point though, and then it started getting darker. I'm sure we all know how much I over-thought how to announce this on FB... I'm just glad it's done and out there. Now I can move on to over-thinking other things (please, like we don't all know that I already have) ;).
Sometimes the second baby gets things the first didn't, for instance, Owen has about 4567875432 more baby pictures to his name then Toby, due to when I got my nice camera :-) Lovely picture and great light. If you've got one with a little more of your front step in it, I bet it would be the best one in our stairs prompt :-)
ReplyDelete.lisa
First babies get the most of your brainpower. After they suck it all out the second gets your instincts and wisdom earned. From what I hear all the rest just learn to go with the flow...
ReplyDelete