Thursday, October 13, 2011

Refreshing

Have you ever walked away from an interaction, situation, setting or meal and thought to yourself, "How refreshing!"

I just did and it made me think about the other things that make me feel refreshed.

  Ice cold sparkling water with lime

  A hot shower

  A conversation with someone who understands the simplicity and peace of life with Christ

  A clear, bright day with green grass or trees next to a lake or river

  Plain frozen yogurt with fresh berries

  A light cold breeze on a hot day

  Anything citrus

  Waking up to crisp mountain air surrounded by God's handiwork

  Seeing eye-to-eye or understanding a common history with an acquaintance or stranger

  Lightly vanilla syrup sweetened ice tea

  The world through the eyes and mouths of babes

  Walking through the falling snow with a latte in one hand and my husband in another

  Crawling into fresh, clean, cold, crisp sheets and falling fast asleep


And on that note.. I think I'll try that last one {sigh}... ahh.

How refreshing!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? I love hearing from you!