Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Limbo

Is limbo the right word for it? I don't know. It sort of feels like limbo.

I'm about to have a baby, any week now. It's this funny place of kind of being a momma but not at all a momma yet. I'm as ready as you can be.. but I'm also wholly unaware of how my life is about to be turned upside down.

Sometimes I think, oh my goodness.. what did we do!? I'm not old enough for this! We aren't ready! And then I realize that I'm almost 30 and yes, yes we really are old enough for this and we're as ready as we'll ever be.

It's just so surreal to think that at any moment we'll go from our happy couple to a happy family of three. Surreal but exciting. And so we wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? I love hearing from you!