Sunday, July 15, 2012

One Boy and One Girl

My youngest cousin, Kalen, got married to his love Brandie in March, and had a great reception in July to celebrate. There is always fun to be had when this family gets together. It was a perfect evening and a gorgeous setting for the celebration. Now I'll over load you with pictures ;) (and you can see their wedding photos here. I'm a sucker for pictures of the white dress).

There was some dancing

and there was cake

There were some family pictures too

My aunt and uncle, my parents, and us

My parents :)

My momma and me

My cousin and her niece. 

Grandma and granddaughter. Seriously, this girl loves to dance.

Danielle, Joie and Jed

Love him! -photo courtesy of Macey

And there was silliness



It's been said that I always know when a camera is on me...
what can I say, it's a gift ;)
-photo courtesy of Macey


These kids loved to dance! 

I don't know what he said, but gosh it must have been funny ;)

She chose this sucker over a piece of cake!
-photo courtesy of Macey

Two of my favorite guys

I can see it now, there's photography in her future ;)



And lastly, there were presents. This is "YES - TOWELS!!"

aww

and they lived happily ever after.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great reception!! Your family looks like fun and I can't get over how young looking your parents are - especially your mom. Do people ever ask if she's your sister? :) looks like you had a very fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? I love hearing from you!