Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mini Tour

I still have several boxes in the front room to put away but I've definitely made some headway. It's still a work in progress but it does look enough like a home now to share some pictures.

We are feeling pretty blessed and looking forward to enjoying this space for a little while (if you missed the post about why we are in this house, you can read about it here).

From the living room into the dining room/kitchen.

The kitchen from the table


The kitchen & living from the entry.

Kitchen again.

Living room

Master Bedroom

Left: guest bathroom, Straight: craft room, Right: guest room

My favorite part - the deck

Cute little deck off the master bedroom



It has been CRAZY windy today, and the yard looks like
a wedding isle with all these rose petals.

From the front

The garden :)

We've already picked a zucchini that's a little bigger than this, things are growing!
I'll probably cook up the zucchini and this squash tonight.

Finally some carrots, beets and a tiny broccoli. The dehydrated minced garlic has been working to keep that wascally wabbit away.  The cauliflower and artichoke were obviously not bothered by the cottontail. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a great space!! You've done a great job unpacking btw :)
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful. I love how open the kitchen is...such a great spot for having lots of people over. Wish I was closer...I'd come visit and have some of your famous cheesecake! :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? I love hearing from you!