Sunday, November 6, 2011

Catching Up

I'm so behind lately! Behind on housework, behind on knitting, behind on posting and behind on reading and SO behind on commenting on my friend's blogs.. I'm so behind. I've been trying to get caught up though, not with most of the things on that list. But I have been trying to get caught up on some blog posts from the past that I just hadn't gotten around to. I had the pictures and wanted the memories to be filed away in my digital memory aide journal but no time to write and upload. Well, here they are:

Bainbridge Visit: A visit to my Aunt Sandy and Uncle Rodney's house on Bainbridge Island. Complete with great food, great company and a gorgeous sunset!






The Crush, 2011: some of the sights and activities of summer in the desert and a visit from the Sauras.







Bellingham Visit: A quick visit to my old college town and a gorgeous outdoor wedding.







Gallaher Head Lake: Our first backpacking trip with the Sauras last year.








Packwood Lake: Blake's first backpacking trip and our first backpacking trip together, last year.







A Finished Pair: I finally finished up the pair of socks I was working on for Blake!

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on the socks!!! That's very impressive. Sounds like you had a lot of fun trips... I'm impressed with the backpacking!! I get the feeling those are heavier than carrying my kid around, and that totally made me wimp out.
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? I love hearing from you!