Harrison, sweet, sleepy Harrison. How has it already been two months!?
Our little monkey has started waking up a little. He's alert a few times a day before he starts reminding me how much he likes to eat (I mean, look at him. You don't get cheeks like that by
just sleeping). We've started taking real baths, which I'm not sure he really enjoys but Emerson sure does. She's pretty sure Harrison is the best bath toy ever. We've started getting some long looks in the eyes and some different coo-ey noises. We even get the very occasions smile, and are looking forward to more of those. He's trying so hard to get full control of his neck, and he's getting close!
At his 8 week check up (2 weeks adjusted) he was 10lbs 9.5oz and 21 inches long. I figured he was over 10 lbs since his newborn clothes were getting pretty tight and he was starting to fit into 0-3. He's getting so chubby! I've really soaked up his sleepy and cuddly stage, and I'm still enjoying it because he does still sleep a lot, but I'm also looking forward to more of those smiles and continued development.
We were a little late getting his 2 month pictures but I finally managed to accomplish it during a nap time, so no sister appearance in these ones, unfortunately.
 |
| A little bit of a smile! |
 |
| aaaaaahhhhhhh - chooooooo |
 |
| Almost have that head under control. |
 |
| And now I'm done holding my head up. We pretty much love dolling him up! |
 |
| This is getting old mom! |
 |
| My dapper dude. |
 |
| I mean, just look at that face! |
 |
| We love this sweater! |
 |
| She LOVES it when I let him sleep in her bed for one round of glow worm (10 minutes). I keep a pretty close eye on the monitor but so far she's been great and it's pretty adorable to watch her stare at him, stroke his cheek or kiss his fingers. |
Ahhh 😍
ReplyDeleteCould my nephew be any more perfect? I think not.
Um that's pretty stinkin cute 😀. Also.. 10+ lbs at 2 weeks adjusted? Cora weighs 7 lbs 5 oz at 2 weeks... That is one big boy you have there!! I love those baby rolls!! ❤️
ReplyDeleteWow! I feel like I've never met this little handsome boy, and I will only know Harrison through your pictures and posts, so keep them coming. It makes me so sad. But I'm glad he's such a good eater for you. He seriously is always dressed so cute, and his little peach fuzz hair... swoon! I LOVE that you put him in Emerson's crib. How special!!! I think they will be best of friends.
ReplyDelete