Thursday, December 3, 2015

One Month

Harrison never ceases to amaze us. At four weeks he was already 7lbs 12 oz and 20 inches long. He is wearing newborn size and newborn cloth diapers. He's just growing out of the tiny g diapers we used until now.

I'd love to tell you all the things he's doing now but really, all he's doing is sleeping, waking up to eat and letting me squeeze in a diaper change. I have to remember he's not even due yet, so he's doing exactly what he should be doing: growing. I'm soaking it up though. He sleeps on me while we do puzzles, while we shop, while I make dinner and right next to me while I sleep. He is the definition of eat, sleep, poop, repeat. And I love it. I mean, who gets to enjoy their newborn phase for over 4 weeks!? We sure love this little guy!

 Photographically speaking... our apartment is a lighting nightmare. Then there's the matter of my photographer's assistant. She adores her brother and loves to help mommy. It's a little hard to keep her out of my shots though ;). I keep reminding myself that this is our story, this is our life. Poor lighting and all.






She loves kissing him. all. the. time.

The pride is oozing from her.



1 comment:

  1. So sweet!! And what a good big sister / photography assistant. 😀

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? I love hearing from you!