We had planned on using the same newborn photographer that we used for Emerson, she was so great! However, given the circumstances after Harrison's birth I decided to try to take a few newborn pictures while we were staying with my parents. I wasn't sure wed be able to coordinate (or afford) professional pictures so if I could just get one shot I was happy with then we could use that for announcements and a canvas.
It was a little tricky with my very hands-on toddler assistant, and of course I hadn't planned on this (any of it, including having the sweet guy) so I didn't have all of my camera equipment with me. In the end, after much time editing and getting help from friends.. I was happy enough with one of the poses.
This cradle was mine (for my baby dolls) when I was a girl. My dad made it for me and it's pretty special, so I loved that he just fit in it for these pictures.







They turned out great!! I think the cradle is perfect!
ReplyDelete-Lisa