We have a few months left in this house, and that means only a few months left to enjoy the yard and, oh ya, get all that spring yard work done! It was tricky to get it done last year being pregnant, but this year Emerson can look on from the outside.
She tolerates sitting near us while we weed, prune etc. provided I find something to distract her. For awhile that was some toys on a blanket but you know, toys get old fast.
So really, this post is an excuse to post pictures of my sweeties :)
 |
| I've got this weed mom. |
 |
| What's on your head daddy? |
 |
| Go Cougs :) |
 |
| Thanks for this awesome toy mom! |
So cute!! Hooray for some outside time, we've been enjoying it too!
ReplyDelete-Lisa
She is so cute! I can't believe how much she looks like you when she smiles and does the 'nose scrunch.' I love it!
ReplyDelete