There ended up being some tension because this holiday started to turn into Christmas with trying to go see every family group.. but fortunately for
| First thing in the morning, helping grandpa with his gift (the box is obviously the gift if you can't tell.. I mean what else would anyone want?) |
| One of her favorites |
| It was fun to see her interested in everything. So much change since Christmas. |
| Oooh. I get to rip this paper! |
| This is fun! |
| And this yellow stuff is amazing too!! |
| Not sure which is better, ripping or the yellow stuff. |
| Here, you guys try it! (this is where she waits for us to make the 'tasting' noise and then she smiles) |
| Her own phone! |
| There was a lot of this... |
| Checking out her first Bible. |
| The mother load. |
| A sweet book of prayers (and more fun grass, pink this time) |
| Cute Easter dress (and grass) |
| She pulled most of the grass out onto the floor, then when she stood at the coffee table it stuck to her feet :) |
| Her all time favorite pastime.. with some grass in her toes ;) |
| Ready for dinner! We forgot her cloth highchair so we tied her in with a blanket! |
| Entertaining herself with the Peter Rabbit spoon I used as a baby. |
| Yes mom? |
| The traditional table shot |
| Grandma and Grandpa (or Papa maybe) |
| My family, just missing my little brother |
| Aunt Sandy and Uncle Rodney |
| Uncle Jared and Aunt Theresa (and cousin Elizabeth in the bump!!) |
**I should clarify that both awesome baskets were compliments of awesome grandmas! No credit here!**
I like that grass, too, Emerson! For whatever reason I've always wound up with the plastic grass and I hate it so much I didn't even do grass in the basket this year (for early easter... no idea what happened for regular easter, obviously.)
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Glad she had a good time :)
-Lisa
Emerson is so blessed by all the family that lave her so!
ReplyDelete