Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

We landed in Portland, OR, got in the car with my younger brother and his girlfriend (a.k.a. the Jordans) who were kind enough to pick us up in our car and drove to Bainbridge Island, WA for Easter. It was a long day of travel, but I really can't complain when part of it was a flight home from a fantastic vacation.

It was a short visit, but a great one, nonetheless. It could only have been more complete if my brother Jared was there (instead, he was at our house because of work. Irony!) and maybe a dear cousin or three with my other aunt and uncle and their families. Still, it was great to see my parents, the Jordans and my aunt and uncle. Easter is fairly self explanatory.. but here are some pictures anyway. Also, I got to try my hand at some family pictures, which was fun.

The cooks in the kitchen

Easter Eggs! Which came in...

Easter 'baskets'! Basically, my mom rocks and even though we're
all grown adults.. she still made us Easter baskets!
(This was the fun inside the bag!
Isn't my mom great!?) :)

Sisters

Our hosts, Aunt Sandy and Uncle Rodney

My parents

I couldn't pick just one.

The Jordans


Us

The obligatory family dinner table picture :)
We took the ferry over to Seattle on the way home, and I had to take the opportunity to try out my wide angle lens. 






2 comments:

  1. Love the Seattle pics. Did you photoshop that boat in? How perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) The boat was really there!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? I love hearing from you!