Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Thankful

Here's the short list of the things I'm thankful for today:
  • Every second of additional daylight we get each day.
  • A gorgeous sunset on my way down to Pendleton.
  • Spring-like weather in January.
  • Realizing that I forgot my purse in Pendleton only ten minutes outside of town, instead of the hour and fifteen minutes it could have been.
  • The Almond Roca stash I keep in my desk for nights such as this.
  • My sweet husband greeting my huff and grump with a smile and a kiss.
  • Much needed but unexpected overload help at work.
  • Oregon State laws that make it illegal to pump my own gas.
  • Seat warmers in my car.
  • Brain candy books read to me from my Kindle while I drive (currently reading Catching Fire, book two of The Hunger Games Trillogy). 

3 comments:

  1. I am going to get the next two hunger games books on my tablet I think!! Really enjoyed the first. A good list.
    -lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you enjoying Hunger Games? I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving Hunger Games! I just finished book 2 this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? I love hearing from you!