Harrison is still our smiley, happy guy. He's into his raspberries and chewing on his fingers or ... anything he gets his hands on. I thought he might be teething because he was moving his tongue really funny but I think he's just chewing on it. ;)
He hasn't grown in length, still 25.5" and I haven't weighed him (his 6 mo appt is soon). He seems to have gotten wider though, mostly in the cheeks ;). He still fits into some 3 month clothes, mostly 6 months though and some 9 month (especially pants, primarily because of the fluffy cloth diaper bum).
Harrison is a talker too. He babbles away and we get a lot of /d/s and /b/s right now. He really gets to talking to his toys while he plays and as he gets hungrier, he gets a little more aggressive with his eating/talking. :)
Harrison is a talker too. He babbles away and we get a lot of /d/s and /b/s right now. He really gets to talking to his toys while he plays and as he gets hungrier, he gets a little more aggressive with his eating/talking. :)
He still loves tummy time and can do it a little longer each day. He really wants to sit up, and likes to try. He's gotten a little more stable but isn't anywhere close to independent sitting yet. He's good at grabbing and bringing to his mouth though!
He's just so happy and full of smiles. He does love his momma best ;) but daddy, Emerson and almost anyone that stops to talk to him are close behind. He's pretty good at entertaining himself but also loves having books read to him or songs sung to him. Emerson is really good about singing songs to him. He's ticklish under his arms and on his thighs and even if you don't touch him ;).
He's really not ready for food yet, and doesn't really have signs of teeth either, so we'll hold of on that for awhile.
Harrison is a great sleeper (dare I say that publicly) in the sense that he takes nice length of naps and has a sort of rhythm to his naps (not really a schedule but it's predictable). He also is pretty good about laying down and talking himself to sleep, as long as he's nice and full.
I just can't get over how sweet he is! I just love how his face lights up when I see him. We sure love this guy!
And all our favorite outfits...
He's just so happy and full of smiles. He does love his momma best ;) but daddy, Emerson and almost anyone that stops to talk to him are close behind. He's pretty good at entertaining himself but also loves having books read to him or songs sung to him. Emerson is really good about singing songs to him. He's ticklish under his arms and on his thighs and even if you don't touch him ;).
He's really not ready for food yet, and doesn't really have signs of teeth either, so we'll hold of on that for awhile.
Harrison is a great sleeper (dare I say that publicly) in the sense that he takes nice length of naps and has a sort of rhythm to his naps (not really a schedule but it's predictable). He also is pretty good about laying down and talking himself to sleep, as long as he's nice and full.
I just can't get over how sweet he is! I just love how his face lights up when I see him. We sure love this guy!
| Hmmm.. yes, I could eat that! |
| What?! Did you say something? |
| Raspberries! |
And all our favorite outfits...
| Spoiler.. this is his Easter outfit |
| I love this flannel |
| And my new favorite jammies |
| She was all ready to take a picture and then she notices a hang nail... she's obsessed with hang nails. |
| I loved these shots with Emerson, thought I'd give him the chance to develop his inner shutterbug... |
| Ultimately, he just wants to eat it. ;) |
| This is tasty mommy |
![]() |
| My sweeties |

No comments:
Post a Comment
What's on your mind? I love hearing from you!