How I Look
| 31 weeks - 4/13/13 |
How I Feel
In general, I feel great. A little tired by evening and always hungry! Emotionally I feel pretty stable, if not just a teensy bit sappy on occasion.
What I Feel
My Braxton-Hicks contractions have taken things to a new level and are at the peak of annoying. They are pretty constant from about noon on, moving their way around from place to place getting worse as the evening goes on. Sometimes it's hard to walk, and forget bending over. It is all normal and okay... just really annoying by the time I crawl into bed. Mostly it has been in these last two weeks that they've kicked it into high gear, and I will say that by the end of this week I'm starting to get used this as my new normal. There is kind of an 'old wives tale' that early, hard BH contractions mean a shorter labor because your uterus is primed, practiced and ready to go. It isn't scientifically proven but I like to let myself think that the annoyance now will help me in the end ;).
What We're Doing
Nesting! And I'm not ashamed to say it :). My version of nesting is crafting, maybe I'll get to the cleaning stage later. I've been working on a few projects for the nursery and gathering things to decorate the wall. I can't wait to get the glider in place so that I can start hanging things up. I made a few things for the wall and also made some liners for the baskets on the changing table, since the only ones I could find that fit in there didn't have any. I've also continued to organize her things and putting away gifts from a shower at work this week. I'm starting to wash some things like blankets, bibs and burp cloths and slowly loading up the diaper bag. Here are some cell phone shot sneak peaks of a few crafts:
![]() |
| 'Subway art' (or my version of it) on canvas |
| Framed fabric and hair accessories. |
Previous baby post: Pumpkin: Weeks 28 & 29
Next baby post: Pumpkin: Weeks 32 & 33

Cute! Love the colors!
ReplyDelete