Thursday, February 20, 2020

4 Months

This girl is g r o w i n g!  She is 27” long and 20lbs!!! She blew through 3-6 and 6 month clothes in a matter of weeks. She’s solidly in 9 month or 12 month, and some 6-12 or 12-18 months , depending on the brands. Only trouble with most of our 9 and 12 month clothes (mostly Carters) is that they’re skinny, as if the baby has been moving and slimming down but this girl is still full of rolls and thick around! She’s also long, so the clothes are not too long but they’re hard to get up past her thighs or around her waist! I’ve sorted through all our bins and found a handful of outfits that fit her. 

In the past month Hudson has rolled from her back to her front and although she is just as smiley and happy, she’s also a little more alert. She watches us and laughs at specific things. She anticipates your tickle and laughs before you get there. The funniest thing is that she laughs when you fake cough. She definitely prefers to be with Mama but she LOVES watching her brother, sister and daddy. 

She likes her floor gym, particularly the mirror part and she tolerates the bouncer but she really loves her activity center. And to think I almost didn’t get one. I don’t know how I’d make dinner sometimes if it weren’t for that.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? I love hearing from you!