This year has been full of new joys. We've had Harrison with us this year and he is a true joy. We have also been enjoying our new house and loving the space and the feeling of being settled. It has also kept us in town a little more and I love our family routine right now. It's very classic family-with-little-kids and far from exciting in some books but it's sweet to me and helps me remember these little years. I love watching Blake snuggle up and read books or doing puzzles with Harrison crawling around while I make dinner and how much time we get together on weekend. We do the farmer's market, run errands, a little window shopping and some chores. It's just sweet and simple. Just enjoying our littles together while they're little. Smiling to each other when they do something sweet and supporting each other when they're crazy or hard or naughty.
We also had a breakthrough moment this anniversary. We had a date night!! We've had a few alone moments before but this was an official, paid-babysitter-out-for-a-drink kind of evening. We put Harrison down (only for him to wake up after we left... best laid plans) and headed out.
It . Was. Glorious.
It was sweet to have a few moments with my husband having uninterrupted, dedicated time to chat with my husband. I know why we're in this journey together, but it was nice to connect and remind ourselves. <3 p="">
 |
| My boys |
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment
What's on your mind? I love hearing from you!