Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Eleven Months

I missed this post really.. I'm writing it when my sweet little guy is almost one (tears, tears).

During his 10th month Harrison said his first words, "uh-oh"! It's pretty cute. It started out as "uh-uh" and by the end of the month it was more 'uh-oh'.


Harrison's other big change is that he's a food hound. He gets so mad when we're eating and not giving him any. He really loves to feed himself but he also chows down when I feed him. Right now he gets a lot of broth/meat/stewed veggies during meals and bites of our fruit as snacks. It seems to really agree with him. He still doesn't like avocado! Some of the things he's eaten at this point including what he ate last month: liver, egg yolk, summer squash, melons, stone fruits, pickles/cucumbers, stewed beef, sardines, salmon, black and raspberries, peas, green beans, coconut oil, broth, sauerkraut, stewed carrots/onions and apple. And maybe some other things I forgot ;). I'm mostly saying this for myself when I want to look back on what I fed him and when! I'm a little more loose with him trying things (oh like he tried a cashew.. couldn't chew it) but still stick to the same basic dos and don'ts.

Harrison is still sweet as ever, but does let you know when he doesn't want to do something. He's got that 'wet noodle' thing down pat. He's crawling, climbing, cruising and loves to play, play, play. He has a lot less patience for books than Emerson at this age but if there are flaps or touch and feel spots, he'll stick around longer. And he loves to turn the pages too :). 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? I love hearing from you!