Here is what I can remember: He was over 15 lbs, started raspberries, most of this month he was up late making sure we made the most of our Netflix subscription and love, love, loves his hands. He liked to be sitting up or held so he can stand and was awake longer between naps. He'd gotten more vocal, likes to talk and squawk and really gets after you if he's tired or hungry and not being attended to. Otherwise, he remained a sweet, easy charmer. Oh, and this guy loves tummy time! Loves it! He doesn't last long that way, but if he gets fussy, I can put him on his tummy and buy myself more time to finish a task because he's so happy to be on his tummy!
| I can't get my camera out without making sure she's included in the action. None of the brother sister shots turned out this time. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
What's on your mind? I love hearing from you!