Saturday, July 12, 2014

Just Because

Just a random post with pictures from an evening at Blake's parents house on July 2nd. I'll eventually get the pictures from the 4th up too but this was quick, easy and cute. It was a wonderful evening - perfect weather and a nice visit!

Walking with Grandma.
Even though she can walk alone, she really likes to cruise
with another hand or two 

Hi!!


This almost looks sweet but really she's crushing the flower
and about to destroy it and throw the petals
This girl. LOVES. bubbles. We unleashed the bubble loving best and once you start, good luck stopping!


Watching daddy in the pool.




Our niece, Emily, was doing some flips and jumps into the pool, so I caught some on 'film'.





It was a fun evening with Blake's family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? I love hearing from you!