Thursday, July 18, 2013

Oh the People We've Met!

Emerson has met so many people! Some people came to us (thanks!) and most she met when we went home for the fourth of July. Here are some of the important people in our lives..

Auntie Whitney and Lincoln drove all the way from Seattle for the day!

Uncle Jared came late one night after driving the train over for work.


Hello Uncle Jordan!

Finally Emerson and Auntie Mary meet at last!

Ada is a natural

And so is Deacon!


More-like-an-aunt-than-cousin Macey

Great Grandma and Grandpa S. Emerson is great grand number two for them.

My family (minus Blake who was behind the camera)

Dia (Aunt in Italian) Sandy


Uncle Rodney

Four generations of women on my side

Great grandma W. Emerson is her 74th grand baby (out of 75!)

Cousin Emily :)

Great Grandma D

Four generations on Blake's side

Meeting Grandpa Scott and Great Grandpa C. (not pictured) this was as close as they would get until she is bigger...

3 comments:

  1. "More-like-an-aunt-than-cousin Macey"
    best. title. ever.

    If you get a chance, I would love a copy of the photo to print for my apartment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I love the great grandma pictures especially and also the generational pictures. I didn't ever get a picture of my grandpa with Claire and he died just a month after she was born....I'm thankful I have some pictures of him with Caleb! :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? I love hearing from you!